How We Work With You
Every client is different, and there is no “one size fits all” solution. At Cosmos Enterprises, we work with YOU to determine your needs and goals. Using our Custom Marketing Assessment, we develop an Online Branding and Internet Marketing Strategy to enhance your Brand and Marketing efforts.
We start with a FREE Consultation that helps us understand your business and industry – and your goals.
We then work with you to complete a detailed Custom Marketing Assessment that highlights potential strategies to meet your needs.
Our goal is to create and implement an Online Branding and Internet Marketing Strategy that enhances your Brand and reinforces your other Marketing efforts.
Custom Marketing Assessment
Your Custom Marketing Assessment starts with a questionnaire that provides information that we need to analyze the following aspects of your Business/Brand:
- Overall Online Marketing Strategy
- Business Needs
- Targeted Customers
- On-Site and Off-Site Optimization
- Social Media, Brand & Online Presence
- Traffic, Sales & Lead Conversions
- Depth of Website Visitor Engagement
- Future Goals and Objectives
Branding & Internet Marketing Strategies
The Assessment also allows us to combine a series of strategies, including some of the ones listed below:
1. Keyword and Keyword Phrase Analysis
Once we work with you to understand your business and industry, we’ll dig into keyword research. This is an extensive process which few companies spend the time to do correctly. There are hundreds of thousands of keyword terms that your potential customer might use to search for your company, and it’s our job to find the best ones for your site. We look at a combination of search volume versus competing sites versus social engagement versus cost of marketing.
As with many things in marketing, keyword research takes time and experience, and it is more an art form than a science. We take the difficulty out of keyword research for you and let you know which keywords have the most potential for your business.
2. Content Creation
We talk a lot about content creation because it is one of the most important aspects of a successful website and online engagement.
Let’s look at three content areas which need special attention:
- On-Site Optimization. This includes many things you don’t see when you visit a website. First, there’s the content on the website itself… Is the information you’re presenting optimized and keyword rich? What is the keyword density? Are there LSI keywords? Are the right things highlighted and bolded, and are there proper links? Behind the scenes, are your images tagged and labeled properly? Are your pages titled correctly? Do you have the right descriptions? And much more! We will look at your website inside-out and see how we can optimize what you have. Be aware, sometimes it’s easier (and less expensive) to create a new website from scratch. It all depends upon the age of your site and how current the data is on the site. We take this into account while focusing on customer conversion and maintaining sales effectiveness. Having the right content and the right on-site strategy gives your site the bump it needs for search engines.
- Article Creation. Each keyword term we choose should have a page or article written about that keyword. These articles are keyword dense and written to provide good information and reflect your expertise. The articles are typically between 300 – 500 words (or more) and are well-written, engaging, and informative to ensure they add value to the overall customer experience, as well as, being optimized for search engine rankings. Most importantly, articles, blog posts, and good content are added to your site over an extended period of time to show a natural progression and organic growth – both of which search engines expect of high ranking sites.
- Publicity. Effective use of articles, press releases, videos, and other media are critical to your site’s rankings. We call this off-site optimization. Regarding Publicity, we’re not talking about traditional publicity strategies such as TV, Radio, and Magazine print here. We’re talking about developing an internet marketing and publicity machine to promote your message and brand to thousands of people online! By providing good quality content that’s engaging and customer-focused and putting it on hundreds of other websites that your target-customers visit, we achieve two objectives: 1) We create links back to your website (via information boxes and signature files on each article we post online on a different site; and 2) We build up your reputation as an expert in your field as more and more people see your site’s content. You’ll receive visitors who are not even looking for you because they read your information on a site they were visiting for a different reason. This is one way we get more visitors to your website – by sharing good quality content on other sites.
3. Social Media
Social Media continues to grow in size and in popularity, and the major Search Engines (like Google) have taken notice. Search engines now include social variables in their search algorithms. Tweets, Facebook updates, Google’s “Search Plus Your World” initiative, and other Social Media and Social Networking now play a prominent role in Search Engine Optimization. It is imperative that you have a strong Social Media presence with the right Social Media Marketing (SMM) strategy.
Not only is Social Media a major player with search engines, but more and more online traffic is being driven by Social Networking sites. It is important for your business/brand to be present and active on the top Social Networking sites: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube (at a minimum).This allows you to engage with and monitor what people are saying about you, share information and your expertise, and answer questions, and then, creates traffic to your website from highly interested potential customers.
That said, Social Networking sites are continuously updating their features and capabilities. We keep up-to-date with these changes and how they can be utilized effectively for your Social Media, Brand & Marketing Strategies.
4. Linking Strategy
Linking Strategy is extremely important for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We work to build proper and “legal” link structures which the search engines like. This creates a ring of “authority backlinks” to your site and increases your ranking ability.
5. RSS Feeds
RSS stands for “Really Simple Syndication”. We provide RSS feeds to clients for your blog pages. This notifies your RSS Subscribers when you have a new blog post so that they know to visit your site for your new, updated content. In addition, RSS notifies the search engines that there’s new content so that they can factor it into your site’s ranking.
6. Tracking and Analysis
We thoroughly track the data on your site using Analytics. Every month, we provide you with a detailed report on how well your site is doing and how it is currently ranking on major search engines. In addition, we provide you with information about your site traffic and the behavior of visitors on your site.
7. Traffic Conversion Optimization
Statistics show that over 90% of site visitors leave without ever leaving any kind of information. This, of course, makes it impossible for you to contact them and to help them with what they’re looking for. At Cosmos Enterprises, our focus is not just to get traffic to your website; it’s also to convert the traffic to prospects, and eventually, customers. To do this, we fully analyze your website for any optimization and conversion opportunities. We then focus on content creation which includes the proper client-getting headlines, offers, calls-to-action, and more. We create multiple opportunities for prospects to contact you and/or leave their information on your site so that you can follow up with them.
Many companies only focus on website traffic, but lots of traffic to your site doesn’t necessarily lead to customers. Capturing a visitor’s information and creating the proper sales funnel is one of the things that we specialize in at Cosmos Enterprise and is something that differentiates us from the competition – and most importantly, benefits our Clients!
Real Solutions – Our Pricing Model
Every client is different and has different needs; therefore, every client contract is different. Pricing is based on the strategies we collectively agree to, based upon your timeframe and your budget. Realize too that different strategies require different timeframes for completion, and most importantly, the search engines like, prefer, and demand organic growth – i.e. growth that occurs naturally over time.
With our typical client, we have a one-time fees for Website Development and/or creating a Social Media / Online Branding strategy and/or setting up (or updating) social networking accounts and/or optimization.
We then discuss a contract period where we continually optimize your site for several months and longer. Our average client works with us at least a year or more, because: 1) Search engines love the organic growth that we provide our clients; and 2) Our Clients love the results that we produce for them.
Additionally, we offer services for managing your site and/or social networking accounts – with content that is provided by you (the Client) or that we create. We will do everything for you so that you can focus on your growing business!
Real Solutions – Our Promise to Our Clients
Anyone who guarantees a certain number of rankings, or that certain keywords will get ranked number one or on the first page of a search engine, either has some kind of magic wand or are pulling a fast one with their clients. It’s been said that Google changes its SECRET ranking algorithm at least once a day with major updates every few months. In the first half of 2012, Google released Panda and Penguin – two major updates which had a significant impact on the internet for those sites not doing SEO properly. There are simply too many different variables that factor into optimization to guarantee any placement and rankings, and anyone who tells you otherwise should be avoided at all costs.
What we can guarantee though is the quality of our work and to implement strategies which have a highest probability of success. Additionally, our teams of experts are constantly keeping up-to-date on the latest changes to search engines, as well as, to social platforms, like Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
As part of every project, we work with and communicate with you (our Client) throughout the project, reviewing deliverables and milestones. We will not publish anything without your review and approval. It’s your Business. It’s your Brand. We’re here to help you market it online by implementing real solutions and seeing them through to completion.
Contact us now to learn how we can help you be more successful!